Follow me on: Facebook Pinterest Instagram

Sunday 23 October 2011

FINISHED!!!

I am offiically finished my diploma in Interior Design! I got my last mark in the post this week. I am so happy to have done it, and I hope it is just the start of much more Interior Design to come!

I am now barrelling full speed ahead with the main bedroom re-vamp at my house and have nearly finished stripping the room. I have been looking at grey paint colours and am yet to decide on which one is the best. So far I have tried these two Dulux colours, and I think one is too blue and the other is too light, so maybe something in the middle would be perfect:


I have picked my drapes and rug and they are coming from the States, so should be here in a couple of weeks.


So I think it is fair to say this bank holiday weekend will be spent DIYing around the house. Wish my luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on:

Facebook

Pinterest

Instagram

View my website: