Follow me on: Facebook Pinterest Instagram

Friday 6 July 2012

Martine's

Martine's was a little cafe down the road from my hotel (La Belle Juilette)  in Paris.  It was such a cute little place with a really relaxed vibe. Martine was very helpful to us non-native speakers and we really enjoyed our lunch there. I loved the art work on the wall and the little odds and ends on the book shelves. The fresh flowers gave the cafe a homely feel. There are two rooms, one downstairs and one upstairs - but I didn't get to see the upstairs! On Martine's website, she describes the spaces as "Two rooms, two atmospheres: pop and soul in the main room, loungy and peaceful". If you are ever in the Latin Quartier go in for a piece of yummy traditional quiche! (Pictures property of Martines)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on:

Facebook

Pinterest

Instagram

View my website: