Follow me on: Facebook Pinterest Instagram

Wednesday 6 August 2014

House of dumplings

Oh happy day! I can now buy dumplings any time I want instead of braving the cold at Left Bank Market or the vege market on Sunday. House of Dumplings has opened a takeaway shop on taranaki street. You should visit for the dumplings, but also for the effort they have gone to for the decor! On Dish they described it: "Kind of like an ancient Chinese haberdashery, but for food. The interior is clad with rough recycled wooden panels and canvas, whilst drawers, shelves and cupboards all appear stuffed with exotic spices and balls of string. Outside, House of Dumplings leans into the street thanks to a hut-like awning and bamboo covering."










No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on:

Facebook

Pinterest

Instagram

View my website: