Follow me on: Facebook Pinterest Instagram

Monday 18 July 2011

Crate&Barrel

It used to be that you were safe from spending money when you are at home.  Now with internet shopping, it's dangerous to be bored at home with a credit card! On the weekend, I discovered that Crate&Barrel in the US is now shipping to New Zealand. I once bought a lovely green candle holder from Crate&Barrel when I was in San Francisco on holiday.  They sell lots of lovely homewares and furniture. Shipping is expensive, but worth it if you find something you have to have. I found some curtains which will be perfect for the french doors in the dining room - had to have them.  Also bought a centrepiece bowl in the same fabulous yellow.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on:

Facebook

Pinterest

Instagram

View my website: