Follow me on: Facebook Pinterest Instagram

Saturday 16 July 2011

High gloss or semi gloss?

Today I had a second appointment with Kitchen Elements to discuss getting a new kitchen fitted in my house. Today was to see the plans and look at the prices.  I don't have a massive budget and so I was very disappointed that I might not be able to have a high-gloss finish. I am notoriously picky when it comes to quality fittings and although the semi-gloss is good, it will never be the high-gloss I want. High gloss will bounce the light around my small galley kitchen and it will create a timeless look.  I'm going to have to start saving if I am going to get the kitchen I want! It's not immediately obvious in pictures, but see if you can spot the difference:

The first picture is semi-gloss:
High gloss:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on:

Facebook

Pinterest

Instagram

View my website: