Follow me on: Facebook Pinterest Instagram

Tuesday 13 December 2011

Wedding woes

After being so organised planning my wedding, I have had a few hiccups these last couple of weeks. My venue fell though - with only three months to go! - and I have been frantically searching for another. You'd be suprised by how little everything else matters if you don't have a wedding venue.

March in Napier is a very popular time to get married, so it hasn't been easy.  Luckily - a few tearful tantrums later- we have finally found a new venue, or venue(s). We have had to split the ceremony and reception up, but it is okay because they are within walking distance of eachother.

Now we are having the ceremony at the Centennial Gardens:



And the Ceremony at the iconic Hawkes Bay Club (which is a lovely alternative):




No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on:

Facebook

Pinterest

Instagram

View my website: