Follow me on: Facebook Pinterest Instagram

Wednesday 21 August 2013

HOME & GARDEN SHOW 2013

You may have seen my recent Facebook post about the upcoming Home & Garden show in Wellington. Just in case you haven't - I am entering the Interior Design competition with Olivia from Lucille. The brief is calmness and serenity with muted colours which inspire you to 'stop and smell the roses'.  
Make sure you come along and check out our take on this brief! If you do come along you can enter into the draw to win a mood board for a room of your choice - there are two to give away.

Also, if you haven't already - make sure you check out Lucille.co.nz. Olivia will help you re-imagine your tired furniture and make it stylish again. Look at these lovely pieces she has transformed.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on:

Facebook

Pinterest

Instagram

View my website: