Follow me on: Facebook Pinterest Instagram

Friday 21 March 2014

5 Things Pleasing 21/3/14

I'm doing five things early this week because I'm off to Napier for the weekend. Here are my five design faves this week:

1. French Connection's latest furniture/homewares collection





2. I was so excited to come across Clare Elsaesser, an artist selling prints of her paintings on Etsy.



 Pictures via Clare Elsaesser, Etsy store

3. Gwyneth Hulse was a featured seller on Felt this week. I really like her modernist, geometric homewares


Pictures via Felt 

4. Ikea's limited-edition collection for 2014 "aimed at a growing number of young, creative city-dwellers faced with small living".


Pictures via dezeen

5. George & Willy launched the Tuesday Table as a part of their online store. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on:

Facebook

Pinterest

Instagram

View my website: