Follow me on: Facebook Pinterest Instagram

Sunday 2 March 2014

5 Things Pleasing 2/3/14

1. I discovered the Superette online shop this week - there are lots of cool home wares on there.


2. Rattan - I'm not afraid to admit I like rattan, especially when it has a contemporary twist. I found these cool rattan pieces on tessuti.co.nz
3. Autumn - summer has officially ended (sad face). I don't know about you but I always find myself getting out a throw to snuggle up on the couch with as the temperature cools. Here are some of the cool throws I've seen around at the moment:





1. Paper plane
2. Superette
3. Country road
4. Paper plane
5. Let Liv
6. Superette
7. Milo & Mitzy

4. I am IN LOVE with Sanderson Picture Gallery Wallpaper and it comes in lots of colours!!

5. I found this great picture of Finc, one of my favourite cafes in Wellington.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on:

Facebook

Pinterest

Instagram

View my website: