Follow me on: Facebook Pinterest Instagram

Sunday 9 February 2014

5 things pleasing

Here are the top 5 pleasing things from my week 9/2/14

1. Cafe Neo (Willis St) new look - so much brighter, lighter and airy! Was enough to make me go back after a long absence. I love it when cafe's update their look.



2. Seafoam green - this colour seems to be popping up a lot lately and I say bring it on - I love it! Especially with gold.


3. Bloglovin.com - I only came across this website a couple of days ago and it makes following all my favourite blogs a breeze!  I can see all new blog posts on one easy to read feed. I love it so much I added a widget - Yessssss.



4. This saying - just because sometimes you just need to hear it.


5. The new issue of Est magazine - I love a design magazine and when it is free it is even better.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on:

Facebook

Pinterest

Instagram

View my website: