Follow me on: Facebook Pinterest Instagram

Sunday 16 February 2014

5 Things Pleasing 16/02/14

This week my five things pleasing are:


1. SPOTS! They seem to be popping up everywhere in design lately. I am a fan. Especially of this spotty rug from Urban Outfitters.




2. PSYCHO! You know your interior design obsession is rubbing off on your husband when you are watching the black and white version of Psycho and he says, "Shame this isn't in colour so we could see the colour of those drapes and that wallpaper together."



3. VALENTINES! Pinterest was just overflowing with love this week.

apartmenttherapy.com


4. CLOUDS - I love the the soothing clouds in contrast to the rustic loft space in this picture.


5. NEST homewares sale! I especially love this planter bag:


Psst if you didn't know Nest had returned to New Zealand, you can shop here: http://www.nest-direct.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on:

Facebook

Pinterest

Instagram

View my website: