Follow me on: Facebook Pinterest Instagram

Friday 27 January 2012

Embassy Deluxe

I went to checkout the new Embassy Deluxe last night. The Embassy Deluxe is situated below the Embassy's main auditorium and was designed by the architects Indyk.  They have used tiles from the original heritage cinema to create harmony, as well as many other geometric tiles, but I thought the new area felt more Moroccan in style, whereas the rest of the embassy feels more art deco to me. I love the space they have created, and I can see myself popping down there just for a drink even if I'm not seeing a movie.  I'm not so sure about the almost "alien space ship" tunnel leading down to the new bar though.

If you're down that end of Courtney Place, definitely worth taking a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on:

Facebook

Pinterest

Instagram

View my website: