Follow me on: Facebook Pinterest Instagram

Thursday 5 April 2012

Hôtel La Belle Juliette

I have been consulting the Remodelista city guides (http://remodelista.com/cityguides?country=France&region=Paris) for my upcoming trip to France in June.  I don't want to miss out on any chic must-see places while I'm there - even if it means dragging my poor husband all over Paris and the French Riviera.  The hotel I have chosen for Paris is a bit of a splurge, but it's mentioned on so many interior design blogs that it has to be good. We are staying at the Hôtel La Belle Juliette. Just look at the pictures of this lovely place.  I can't wait!







Pictures by Jérôme d'Almeida :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Just a note to tell you that these wonderful pictures are from Jérôme d'Almeida a fantactic French photographer who lives in NY. (www.monsieurjerome.com)

    It is important to mention this credits.

    I hope that you will enjoy your stay at la Belle Juliette.

    Warm regards

    Alain Bisotti
    General Manager

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alan

    Thank you for your comments, I always try and give credit when I can find out who took the pictures :)

    Nicola

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on:

Facebook

Pinterest

Instagram

View my website: