Follow me on: Facebook Pinterest Instagram

Tuesday 25 September 2012

Madisons


I just came back from a lovely long weekend in Napier and have lots of cool design things to share.  

Firstly, one of my favourite shops in Napier called Madisons has moved to a new bigger and better shop.  There are few pros and cons about the new shop:

Cons:
1. Used to be very french/rustic chic and now it looks like a generic furniture shop.
2. I will miss the cafe they used to have - used to be one of my favourite places to go. The courtyard was so peaceful and sunny.
3. Doesn't have the same light airy atmosphere it used to have.

Fros:
1.  The florist is looking as lovely as ever (they did my wedding flowers in March).
2. I love that the office is elevated at the back so it overlooks the shop. I can only dream of having such a lovely office.
3. The exposed brick is very and steel walls are very New York style and look great.

I took some sneaky pics to share:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on:

Facebook

Pinterest

Instagram

View my website: