Follow me on: Facebook Pinterest Instagram

Wednesday 7 May 2014

5 Things Pleasing

Been a bit slack posting lately but better late than never, right?!

1. ArchitectureNow Finalists announced today for the interior design awards, they are some amazing spaces! Check out more pics here

 The Sugar Club by Jasmax - my favourite place in Auckland

 Vic Uni by Arthield/architectus

Design Works by Design Works 

Pics borrowed from ArchitectureNow

2. Came across this cool picture of street art painted on stairs in Seoul.


3. I'm still thinking about inventing my own light shade one day and when I came across this it sparked my interest:  Plastic bottles woven with wicker form Chimbarongo shades via Dezeen Magazine



4. I want to go out and find a big old tree stump just so I can make one of these!


 fraeulein-klein.blogspot.pt

5. I love the earthy colour palate of this room and the pot plants on the window..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on:

Facebook

Pinterest

Instagram

View my website: