Follow me on: Facebook Pinterest Instagram

Tuesday 16 June 2015

5 Things Pleasing - Timber panels

So we may have found a home here in Napier and now we are just working through making it ours - very exciting! It is a period property, built in 1926 and has lovely character features. One of the features is timber paneling, which poses the question: to paint or not to paint? Some people believe that painting beautiful polished timber walls is a crime. On one hand I agree but timber polished walls are very formal and can look old fashioned. I like the softness and relaxed charm of painted timber. I would love to hear your opinion on which you prefer - see some examples below.

To paint:
Stylemepretty

thevintaquarian.com
Or not to paint:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on:

Facebook

Pinterest

Instagram

View my website: