Follow me on: Facebook Pinterest Instagram

Sunday 11 August 2013

Finished Pasifika Youth Space

I have mentioned vaguely in my previous posts about an office space I have been designing. Well this weekend the office space was completed and I have some pictures to share with you.  The brief was simply 'a colourful office space to be used for the pacific island community for training and lounging, with an admin area'. The budget was very tight and so I decided to utilise a lot of the inexpensive cane furniture found in second hand shops.  I recovered the cushions and combined the cane furniture with new furniture and fittings.  The walls were painted a pale grey and I chose a graphic wallpaper to provide a back drop to the touches of bright colours and neon. I am very happy with the result and it just goes to show what is possible with little money.

Before:


After:

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on:

Facebook

Pinterest

Instagram

View my website: