Follow me on: Facebook Pinterest Instagram

Sunday 23 February 2014

5 Things Pleasing 23/02

This week my five things pleasing are:

1. The new Citta Design range - there are some VERY cool new pieces in the new collection. You can see some of items in my most recent fashion mood board. Here are some more:



2. I came across this study by Henry & Co by accident when I was looking for something else. I love the use of colour and texture, the blue grass cloth and purple wallpaper are beautiful.






Photos via http://henryandcodesign.com/

3. My favourite furniture find this week is the Mademoiselle Polka Dot chair by Philip Stark for Kartell (Available at Back House).

Pictures via Back House

4.There have been a few beautiful sunny days here in Wellington this week and so I've been fantasizing about dreamy outdoor spaces...


5. It's not new to see crates used as shelves and storage, but I love this image and how the milk crates continue onto the ceiling and the bright pops of colour of the fruit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on:

Facebook

Pinterest

Instagram

View my website: