Follow me on: Facebook Pinterest Instagram

Monday 21 April 2014

5 Things Pleasing - Easter weekend

Happy Easter! I hope you've been enjoying the long weekend. Here are my five things pleasing for this week:

1. Coldplay member Johnny Buckland's apartment was featured in the new edition of Elle Decor. I love the moody hues and masculine look.



pictures via Elle Decor

2. From masculine to feminine - I came across this picture of vintage floral wallpaper used to decorate a staircase and think it looks so sweet.

 Via Sarah Bell
3. Speaking of staircases, also came across this picture and love the visual effect of the carpet pooling at the bottom of the stairs.
archdaily.com

4. I have been looking at architecture blogs this week and came across this hilarious blog Unhappy Hipsters.
It takes images from Dwell and adds captions about the emotional states of the people in the photos - "the blog shines a light on the mirthless style of modern design magazine photography" -  Ingrid Fetell  
I found the blog very clever and I was giggling into my breakfast cereal as I flicked through the past posts.



5. I love this playful dining space and its use of blue geometric wallpaper in combination with bamboo blinds and punches of red and yellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on:

Facebook

Pinterest

Instagram

View my website: