Follow me on: Facebook Pinterest Instagram

Tuesday 27 January 2015

My style home

I am so excited about selling our current house and starting a whole new project. It's made me start thinking about what style of decor reflects my personal style and what kind of interiors get my heart racing. I love the colourful rooms I've created in this house, but next time around I want to create a more subdued and sophisticated colour palette and combine vintage furniture with modern styling. I've started collecting images of what I want to see in my dream home. What would your dream home look like?


Found on traceyaytonphotography.com
Found on domino.com
Found on Daily Dream Decor
Found on Apartment Therapy
Found on Design Sponge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on:

Facebook

Pinterest

Instagram

View my website: