Follow me on: Facebook Pinterest Instagram

Wednesday 6 July 2011

Glass jars

A friend of mine is getting married soon and as a centrepiece for the tables at her wedding she wanted vintage glass jars with flowers in them. She found lovely blue jars in the States, but they were going to cost over $200 to buy and ship here! As a cheap, but no less lovely alternative, she found some on Trade Me for $20!

I think glass jars work well as centre pieces for any occasion. They add a down-to earth charm and you can feel good about them because you are also recycling!  They look great on their own, or you can tie ribbons around the tops of the jars, or use dye to colour the water. Not only for dinner settings, they look great worked into everyday rooms. Particularly cottage-inspired decors. I can’t wait to see how my friend uses them in her wedding.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on:

Facebook

Pinterest

Instagram

View my website: