Follow me on: Facebook Pinterest Instagram

Tuesday 3 July 2012

Fernandez & Wells



Sorry for the long absence, I have been off travelling around the world on my honeymoon! I thought I would be able to post as I go, but turns out issues with flash and my ipad stopped me.  Now I have lots of interesting places from all over to share.  I'll start with Fernandez & Wells in London. I went to Fernandez & Wells after reading about it on Remodelista (there's a surprise!) It's a lovely little cafe with a great atmosphere - calm with lots of white(not unlike an art gallery space - which is fitting because it is a cafe attached to Somerset House). I very much enjoyed my flat white and a piece of cake.



















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on:

Facebook

Pinterest

Instagram

View my website: