Follow me on: Facebook Pinterest Instagram

Monday 31 March 2014

5 Things Pleasing 30/3/14

Slight delay, but here are my five things pleasing for last week.

1. I keep seeing the word LOVE appear in home schemes. Spot the LOVE.

 laurenkelpsquarespace.com
 plushpalate.blogspot.com

2. I think you either love or hate the idea of a bathtub in the bedroom. To me it screams ultimate luxury and I particularly love this example:
 via pinterest

3. I love this idea of stringing leaves as decoration above a dining table.
(not sure)
4. One of my fav places to visit when road-tripping to Napier is Bridge cafe in the Manuatu Gorge. It has the most beautiful garden and rustic interior - check it out next time you are out that way.


5. My other fav place to stop is Box of Birds, an amazing homewares shop in Shannon.




pics via pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on:

Facebook

Pinterest

Instagram

View my website: