Follow me on: Facebook Pinterest Instagram

Wednesday 5 March 2014

DIY home projects

Over on Pinterest I have been seeing a lot of DIY tips for around the house. Here a few I have come across which I love:

Simple bracket shelving painted a bright colour
(you can buy these from bunnings for a few dollars each!)

 Picture via Apartment Therapy

Dying cheap sheer curtains to add colour

Picture via pinterest
 Wallpaper inside cupboards 

Picture via diyordie.elledecoration.se

 String driftwood together to create a wall hanging

Picture via Irinsky on Flickr

Wasabi Tape - there seem to be endless possibilities for wasabi tape.   Here it is used as picture frames and window blinds. You can even make headboards and wall art with it.

 Picture via Design Sponge

Picture via rowhousenest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on:

Facebook

Pinterest

Instagram

View my website: