Follow me on: Facebook Pinterest Instagram

Sunday 9 March 2014

5 Things Pleasing 9/3/13

So what pleased me this week?

1. This living space with a picture window overlooking a stunning mosaic wall - perfection.


2. I love the simplicity of this kitchen diner. It would cost so little to achieve this look and yet it is so appealing. Light-filled, casual and welcoming. 

 Via pinterest

3. I am a bit late to the Twilight party, but the first Twilight was on sky movies this weekend so I thought I'd give it a shot. I ended up having to watch all five! The Cullen's house caught my eye in the films, a beautiful architecturally designed home in a forest setting with large glass windows to capture the views.  





 Via freshome.com

4. I have seen this Hygge & West wallpaper before, but I particularly love this use of it in a bathroom with a yellow enamel light shade to replicate the yellow of the birds. Might have to copy this look.

stylebyemilyhenderson.com

5. It is my two year wedding anniversary tomorrow so I'm feeling the love. This quote by F Scott Fitzgerald caught my eye. 

bhldn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on:

Facebook

Pinterest

Instagram

View my website: